User Agreement Traveletti.com
If you visit the Website, use its services and contents, log in, you accept this Agreement and agree to perform its terms in full. If you do not accept this Agreement, you may not use the Website in any part of it. We are entitled to amend this Agreement at any time, without notice. Further use of the Website means that you accept the modified Agreement.
Your use of the Website indicates that:
- your age is at least 18;
- you possess the legal capacity and competence to enter into this Agreement;
- you will use the Website in accordance with this agreement;
- all information you provide and transmit is authentic, reliable and accurate;
- you agree that we are entitled to terminate your access to the Website, its contents and services without explanation.
When using the Website it is not allowed:
- to upload, send, transmit or in any other way post and/or distribute the content that is illegal, harmful, slanderous, offends morality, demonstrates violence and cruelty, violates intellectual property rights, promotes hatred and/or racial, ethnic, sexual, religious, social discrimination, insults persons or organizations, promotes pornography, child erotica, sexual services advertisement, explains the process of manufacture, application or other use of narcotic substances or their analogues, explosives or other weapons;
- to violate the rights of third parties and/or to harm them in any way;
- to upload, send, transmit or in any other way post and/or distribute any stuffl that contains viruses or other computer codes, files or programs aimed at violation, destruction or limitation of functionality of any computer or telecommunications equipment or programs for unauthorized access and serial numbers for commercial software products and programs for their generation, logins, passwords and other means for receiving unauthorized access to paid resources on the Internet, as well as giving links to the information above;
- to impersonate another person or the Website representative and/or the Website owner, and apply any other forms and ways of illegal representation online, as well as to mislead users or the Website owners concerning the properties and characteristics of any subjects or objects;
- to collect, store and/or commercially use personal or public data without special permission or consent received from the Website administration;
- to disrupt the normal operating and the Website services;
- to violate legal regulations, including the standards of international law in any other way;
- to promote actions aimed at violation of the rules of this Agreement.
Limitation of liability
All information and services on the website are provided “as is”. The information, software, products and services published on this Website may contain inaccuracies or errors. The website does not guarantee accuracy and is not responsible for any errors or inaccuracies since most of the information is provided by the service suppliers. The data displayed on our Website refer to general information, and we do not guarantee the accuracy of these data.
When you use the information and services contained on the Website, you accept all risks and consequences of using the information and services without time restrictions (including any trading losses, loss of capacity, death, loss of property, or any other damages). Under no conditions and circumstances the Website and/or its suppliers cannot be responsible for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages arising from, or in any way connected with access, browsing or use of this Website (including your trust the opinions appearing on this Website, computer viruses, information, software, links to other sites, products and services taken from the Website or appearing on the Website when you visit, browse or use it) either due to negligence, consent, strict liability, or any other circumstances, and even if the site and/or its suppliers have been warned about the possibility of such damages.
By using the Website, You agree to receive newsletters from the Website. The agreement comes into force and is valid indefinitely from the moment the User visits the Website, logs in, implements other actions using the Website services and uses the information posted on the Website.